1. The call for project concept notes is not and shall not constitute an award commitment on the part of the AgriFI Kenya Challenge Fund.
2. All awards will be subject to the AgriFI Kenya Challenge Fund terms and conditions and are entirely contingent on the availability of funding.
3. Self Help Africa reserves the right to accept or reject any project concept note or cancel the solicitation process at any time, and shall have no liability to the proposing organisations submitting the project concept notes for such rejection or cancellation of the request for concept notes.
4. All information provided by Self Help Africa in this call is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time without notice to applicants. Self Help Africa shall not be responsible for any use of the information submitted by applicants or for any claims asserted therefrom.
5. Self Help Africa is a corruption and fraud free organization and any attempt to solicit for information/support contrary to the call guideline during concept note submission process will lead to direct rejection.
6. Any conflicts of interest (including any family relations to staff of the fund manager, the funders or other parties with prior information regarding the call) arising from the submission of a proposal must be fully disclosed to the fund manager in the application.
7. Self Help Africa has no obligation to provide individual response to any questions raised by the applicant in the process of submitting this project concept note. We will publish all the responses on agrifichallengefund.org/faq/ and it’s upon the applicant to regularly check for response to his/her questions.
8. Self Help Africa will keep the applicant’s data in accordance with the EU General data protection and regulation. This data will be retained for a period of 5 years beyond the financial support period unless the applicant requests to have their data removed from our systems, in which case we will respond to the request in full within 24 hours.
9. Company information such as email address, phone numbers, business registration, PIN Number and physical address shall remain private and will be used for purposes of evaluating investment opportunities, including pre-award assessments, anti-terrorist and sanctions checks etc., under the fund and other related services. Any other use of this information will not be without direct authority from the applicant.
10. Self Help Africa guarantees Intellectual Property right and will not use contents of this concept note in a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates the applicant’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
11. The applicants shall meet their own costs in submitting the project concept notes.
12. You certify that all information provided as part of this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. You also agree that Self Help Africa is within her right to suspend the application in case of provision of untrue or incomplete information by the applicant.